Saturday, August 1, 2009

Went down a size!


Okay, so first off, this isn't my butt! However, these are my jeans. I just went down a size in my jeans. Yay! (I just happen to have three very similar pairs of jeans in three sizes! I just kept buying bigger sizes as I needed to... So I'm in the middle size now, though they are quite fitted.)

In general, my clothes are starting to fit again. A bunch of things had gotten too tight recently. Though I'm excited about the weight I've lost, I'm also frustrated that I'm still higher than my average since I gained like 25 lbs this year. Just ridiculous.

I must have gained even more than that since this time last year as I had gone on a no-sugar diet and lost some weight last August. Talk about gaining it back and then some!

No comments:

Post a Comment