Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New pics

Haven't done a recent full body comparison in terms of before and after pics. I've only lost another 3 pounds since the last one. I was going to do one, but at this point, I may just wait until I've reached my 25 pounds lost goal!

It's crazy because I'm still higher than my average weight. And yet, I'm getting so many compliments, and I've noticed the difference so much in my clothes that I feel really confident and I feel like I'm lighter than my norm.

So while I will wait for the full body pics, Alex snapped this photo of me above on the subway on the way to work this morning, and I thought I would share. (Sorry to all my Facebook friends, as this photo is old news already!).

Alex has been so sweet and supportive during this whole thing. And he's been super enthusiastic about my weight loss too (Of course he was supportive even at my biggest too!)

The photo below is my new Facebook profile pic, taken with my web cam at work. It's a bit of a cheat, because I can see myself on screen and pose accordingly! So I got it to be super flattering, and made myself look a bit skinnier than I would've otherwise. In fact, someone contacted me privately and was like, have you lost weight!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment