Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can't wait until Saturday

This week just sucks. How's that for a positive attitude?

Was rather emotional after my appointment with my surgeon today, so I ended up taking the day off. I think I'm just all messed up with not eating. I cannot WAIT until Saturday when I can eat at least mush. This thin liquids diet is killing me.

It's not temptation or anything, it's mostly just how i feel. At first i was high energy before the surgery but I feel like I need some sustenance to feel better. arg.

Can I just sleep until Saturday? That'd be ideal.

I've already been thinking about what I can eat this weekend. Hummus, egg salad, Greek yogurt, pudding, and more. That's just off the top of my head. I can eat anything that I can put in the food processor and make into a smooth texture.

I'll still be good calorie-wise, but I'm definitely going to be experimenting!

More on my appointment with my surgeon in another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment