Monday, August 3, 2009

Woot! I made my first goal!

I made my first goal! After I saw how fast the weight was coming off, I made it my first goal to lose 15lbs before the surgery. And that officially happened this morning. And it put me in a new weight bracket I'm happy to be in.

Needless to say I was dancing around the house singing all morning.

I also want to get a new haircut before I go back to work from the surgery. A symbolic change as my hair is just out of control! We'll see if I'm mobile enough for that however.

My next goal is another 10 pounds this month while I'm on the thin liquids and then the mush diet.

Then another 15 pounds from there to fit into all my old "new" clothes I barely got to wear the first time.

In total, I want to lose 60 pounds before the wedding Nov 7th. 45 more pounds to go in three months. Aggressive but possible, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment