Monday, January 25, 2010

Reducing Carbs and Counting Calories

I feel like I'm still catching up blogging since A) I was out of pocket a bit with the sales meeting and B) my home computer isn't working well so I'm having to borrow Alex's.

I'm sure I'll have a better laptop from work once we move, but for now, I prefer Alex's. He of course doesn't prefer that.

I mostly managed no carbs today with two exceptions. I was SO starving late afternoon that I allowed myself a small package of wheat thins and then Alex gave me a couple of cookies on the way home (I'll be posting about that separately).

In addition to "reducing" carbs today (hence increasing protein), I also counted my calories. I'll be counting going forward. I just need to in order to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment