Sunday, January 24, 2010

List of things you may not know about me

Following Cara's lead, below is my version of a list of things you might not know about me...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Not sure I should admit this. Probably like 11am. Letting myself sleep after staying up too late every night this week for our sales meeting.

2. How do you like your steak?
No steak for me, I'm a vegetarian.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sherlock Holmes. Not bad. Dying to see Shutter Island!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Hmm...Lost, Medium, House, The Soup, Law & Order, The Closer, Ghost Whisperer (guilty pleasure), and now White Collar.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
About to move to Austin and am excited about that, but if I weren't limited by country, France would probably be on the list. Vancouver is definitely on the list!

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Breakfast was more like lunch, but it was egg and cheese on a croissant.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Love Italian and Mexican. Pizza is a weakness. Absolutely LOVE Whole Foods' salad bar. Could live on that. YUM!

8. What foods do you dislike?
Meat! Unfortunately Ginger. Not a big fan of raw broccoli and raw cauliflower.

9. Favorite place to eat? I'm a sucker for really fine dining. I follow the restaurant scene here in NYC and have started following Austin's restaurant scene.

10. Favorite dressing?
Newman's Own Oil & Vinegar

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Silver '08 Mazda3

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans I guess? I love a cute fitted blazer.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Still planning our honeymoon, so we'll have the opportunity. I've traveled a lot but haven't been to France or Italy or Spain. Fiji also appeals!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Despite sometimes being moody, I am an optimist, so definitely half full!!!

15. Where would you want to retire?
Retirement has never really entered my mind. I'll have to see where I am mentally at that point in my life!

16. Favorite time of day?
Evening. Definitely a night person.

17. Where were you born? Los Angeles, California.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Not a sports person, but Alex is obsessed. However, if I had to go to a game, it would definitely be a basketball game.

19. Bird watcher? Their colors can be stunning, but no.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I can't stress this enough. Night.

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Mostly you guys know everything that's going on, but we want to have kids very soon. I hope to be pregnant before the year is out!

22. What did you want to be when you were little?
A secretary! ha! In high school, a psychologist. But the science classes in college were too hard for me. (Or really just didn't hold my interest). I still think that'd be a great profession.

23. What is your best childhood memory?
Christmases were always so special, going to amusement parks, our dogs...

24. Are you a cat or dog person?
See above. Dog person!!!

25. Are you married?
Yes, just. Alex and I had our wedding Nov 7th.

26. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes, at least in the front seats.

27. Been in a car accident? Yes, no injuries though, knock on wood!

28. Any pet peeves?
Lots! ;)

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Plain NYC cheese slice, folded.

30. Favorite Flower?
Pink peonies or pink roses.

31. Favorite ice cream?
Vanilla with chocolate covered nuts.

32. Favorite fast food restaurant? At the moment, Dunkin Donuts. Also like Taco Bell and Sonic since they have veg stuff.

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None, but I have to go get my NYC license now. Ironic since I'm moving. But it has to do with the registration and financing.

34. From whom did you get your last email?
Some friends forwarding text messages from another friend (an MD) who is volunteering in Haiti right now. Very impressed!

35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Love Macy's and Target.

36. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Deciding to move to Austin was *relatively* spontaneous.

37. Broccoli?
Cooked properly, yum!

38. What was your favorite vacation?
That's a tough one. Banff in Canada, Key West with Alex, Hawaii...Santorini. I could go on and on!

39. Last person you went out to dinner with? My bosses and coworkers.

40. What are you listening to right now?
Alex yelling at the football game. Saints vs. Vikings.

41. What is your favorite color?
Teal?

42. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

43. Coffee drinker?
LOVE IT.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you fall preggers soon hehehe that would be so exciting - I know one other fellow blogger/bandit who is pregnant right now too

    It would be nice to share the journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always remember when you got married as it's just two days after my birthday!! Love the quiz, Heather. Falling pregnant would be SO exciting - we would follow you on that journey too!

    ReplyDelete