Saturday, November 14, 2009

We're actually going out on a Saturday night!


Alex and I have a habit of just being homebodies and hanging out at home Saturday nights, but not tonight. I've actually convinced him to come to a party with me. And since we'll be going out, I've also convinced him to come to one of my favorite restaurants in South Street Seaport. Awesome views of the Brooklyn Bridge all lit up at night. This was the only photo I could find above, so hopefully tonight, I'll have a better one of the bridge at night to post.

And I'm going to take some bandster advice I heard: order appetizers as your main course! It's a seafood restaurant which doesn't help me since I'm a vegetarian; however, they look to have some pretty incredible salads. Definitely better than my usual seafood restaurant meal of pasta.

Alex is digging the fish n' chips on the menu. We don't find that often here, so a little splurge for him is okay. He was actually really good last night when I was next to him eating the chocolate at the movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment