Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've added a new short term goal for myself

So I've been keeping a "secret" goal for myself. Okay, not secret but just not included on my list of mini goals here on the blog. It felt silly to have a mini-goal every five pounds, but today, I just decided who cares, why not every 5 pounds for a while if that's what will motivate me.

So I added another goal at 45 pounds lost since that'll put me into a weight category I haven't been in for ages! It's actually really motivating me, so I'm pretty psyched!

UPDATE: Actually changed it to 46 pounds lost since that's what'll get me to where I want to be!


2 comments:

  1. I like the thought of the little mini-goal thing - though i haven't put it into practice. As it becomes harder to lose the rest of this weight it might be something I slip into. Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - I love that you're back to blogging so much! So fun to hear about your journey.

    ReplyDelete