Monday, November 16, 2009

Successful day

So, yay, I did go to the gym and felt great about it. The only thing about going to the gym at lunch is that it takes an hour and a half or just more even.

The last time I went I pulled a muscle in my calf, and that's still been tight even two months later. Needless to say, I spent a fair amount of time stretching it out. Then I did some strength-training and cardio. I felt a bit weak when I left, but it was good. I'm anticipating being sore on top tomorrow since I did the weights and don't have much upper body strength to speak of!

Usually I'm ravenous right after a workout, but that didn't hit me until later in the afternoon. Then I was starving after work despite having a thin broth then fruit and a cookie as a late afternoon snack.

Let's hope this trend continues!

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping the trend DOES continue - go you for hitting the gym.

    ReplyDelete