Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dinner Pics



So I had fun getting all dolled up last night. It was the first time since the wedding that I've tried wearing my contacts again. I get terrible dry eye which is why I hadn't been wearing them since buying them, but so far so good.

I also wore my new tall boots and had actually squeezed myself into a pair that weren't "wide calf."

Nora made me feel very pretty when we met up at a bar after dinner by raving about how I look and my fun new boots. Thanks Nora! ;) We hadn't seen each other in a little while but she knew all about everything because she follows this blog! She actually went with me when I bought my wedding dress and we were discussing last night under what circumstances I might be able to wear it again since I love it so much!

Here are pics below of the awesome view from the restaurant. It was raining so they're a bit foggy, but it was still romantic.

I was good with my salad entree and a couple of fries until it came to dessert. I didn't want to post too much on that here, but I did put a photo of the fun Brookyn Bridge Mousse we shared on my other blog dabble.

I kept it to 2-1/2 glasses of wine between dinner and my friend's birthday party at a nearby bar which is more than I planned, but not that bad. I'm a light-weight in general, but alcohol does go to my head faster these days.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful area in which to have dinner and aren't you looking sassy - love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes--great outfit. and I really like that picture of you and Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, though you are doing all the work. You did (and do!) look fab. Great pic of you and Alex! Can't wait to see you in your dress. ; )

    ReplyDelete