Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Uh Oh! Sabotage!


So I've completely fallen off the wagon. Luckily, I have this blog to confess my sins, pick myself back up and keep on going.

I'd been slipping a bit, but then yesterday I just went all-out-off-the-diet. We ordered a pizza and had chips and dessert. Ug. And had my usual old Starbucks breakfast this morning and pizza again for lunch.

No good. I'm just cranky, and that's what I do when I'm cranky.

So I need to just accept my temporary defeat and start over. But I have a trip planned this weekend, so we'll see how this all goes! I will however report back!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm. . . pizzaaaaa. hey, at WW meetings, they call it a "live-it, not a diet" because you have to be able to sustain this for life. so, it's ok to indulge every once in a while, especially on something tasty like pizza, just be sure to get back on the wagon. one meal is one meal, it's not the end of the world! and if you really enjoyed it then it's worth it. as for your trip, i say plan, plan, plan. i made it through 2 weeks in HK/China eating all sorts of good stuff, but i made a plan with myself to have veggies with every meal, and i stuck to it and was happy with that one simple thing, regardless of all the other things i indulged in. anyway, it's good you're being honest and remaining accountable! think positively about these things, learn from them and move on, blah, blah, blah.

    ReplyDelete