Friday, May 1, 2009

So this is how my day started...


I got up early (for me) and had a healthy breakfast. My usual iced decaf coffee plus fresh strawberries and a boiled egg.

The bodega down the street sells boiled eggs for 50 cents, and I've been buying them when I want a quick, solid snack.

But last night, I was wondering why I'm paying that much for them when I can just boil my own. 50 cents is probably the cheapest thing in the store though, so from that perspective, buying "convenience food" for that price is a steal.

However, why pay more when you don't have to. So I boiled some eggs last night, had one in my salad for dinner and anoterh for breakfast this morning.

Listened to some music and have been having a great day.

However, when I got to work...things changed.

Post to be continued after my meeting! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment