Monday, December 28, 2009

Yo-Yo-ing

I'm back in NYC. I enjoyed a fair amount of indulgence traveling around Texas last week and reminded myself that there are definitely times where I have little self control. For those pre-band who are worried that holidays just won't be the same, for Alex and I they pretty much are the same. We eat less, Alex said he had to be more strategic in what he chose to eat, but we still indulged.

I'm 2 pounds up now, but as of today, I'm limiting my intake. For today, no ordering out (a big no-no that we do way too often) and then as of tomorrow, I'm back to calorie counting and smaller portions. Good thing there are no more excuses in the coming months. Just time to get in the swing of things.

Since I'm up again, I'm 7 pounds to my next mini goal, but it's a big one for me!

3 comments:

  1. I think the difference in being banded, is that we get dust ourselves off and get right back on our road to healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah,

    I totally agree with Lady Dee - we CAN just dust ourselves off and start again and now with just 7 pounds left to next goal - you will crack that soon enough. I'm thinking of it for you and pushing you along to reach it quick...

    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you. Dee, I've been thinking about that and you are so right, I just keeping getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete