Sunday, December 13, 2009

Banster Brunch

Thanks to Jen for organizing a great bandster brunch today. We met up at Dos Caminos in Manhattan and indulged in Prickly Pear Margaritas. YUM! It's probably the only time I would let that much guacamole sit on the table, but we were all engrossed in the conversation.

It was Jen, Colleen, Carla, Catherine and me. Unfortunately Yana was sick and unable to make it, and Jacqui was out on Long Island. Hopefully we'll see you ladies next time!

It was great to meet everyone in person after following their blogs and to have others to talk openly to about the band and weight issues.

The card in my camera was full, so I didn't get any photos, but a few others did. Can't wait to see their pics!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I had made it, but I am working on getting better and not coughing all over the place;)
    Next time, let's get them out to Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you to. Had a great time. We have to make this happen on a regular bases :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time yesterday, it was great to meet you too! I posted a pic, but it didn't turn out too goo - a bit blurry.

    ReplyDelete