Monday, October 26, 2009

What do I do when I'm stressed?

I eat! I've always known this but some stuff is going down at work and wow, this really reinforces my inclination to just eat when i'm stressing. And less than two weeks until the wedding with LOTS left to do so I'm stressing about that too.

Ideally, I could just take this week off of work as well as next and not worry about work AT ALL. That way i might enjoy my final wedding preps, but I'm not sure that'll happen.

Plus they're having another cake for me later in the week. I can see myself pigging out already!

But wait, i still need to LOSE (not GAIN) before the wedding.

I guess this whole process is about figuring this stuff out...



2 comments:

  1. Just keep the goal in mind when facing the cake and a lil nibble is still okay !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tough run for you now with so much going on and it might be taking the focus off you losing weight. Just try as hard as you can - that's all you can ask of yourself and when it's all over - back to 100 percent you.

    ReplyDelete