Monday, October 12, 2009

Back from another trip to Texas

Just got back from another trip to Texas for both birthdays and wedding planning this past weekend. I enjoy going home, but whenever I'm in Texas it's like an all out excuse to eat for some reason. It's jut what I associate with being home. Not specifically my family or anything, just Texas culture in general, driving, being in a car, eating fast food, shopping.

Of course, I can't do as much damage now that I have the band, but I am still surprised how much I can eat still (in the evenings, mornings are easier). I'm back to New York though so back to being healthier!

Next week is my bachelorette party, and I have some friends visiting and projects before then, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post, but I'll be checking in a bit at least.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the connections to going home. I haven't been home since way before my surgery so I know it will be intresting what happens during thanksgiving !! Enjoy your bachlorette party WOO HOO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how much we try and fool ourselves - emotional connection is a big (and foodfest) part of our life.
    Have fun at the bachelorette party :)

    ReplyDelete