Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Eats Recommends


I love the Sweet Eats blog. She's got lots of great food ideas, including what she calls a "yogurt mess," shown above. This version of the yogurt mess includes 3/4 cup of my favorite yogurt fage, with truvia, honey kix, banana and Mighty Maple.

I wasn't actually familiar with Mighty Maple until I read her post.

I might make my own version of this tomorrow morning, but perhaps a bit simpler, with strawberries and peanut butter. I'll let you know how it goes...

Sweet Eats also recommends the baked sweet potato/almond butter combination shown below. I wouldn't have been sure based on the looks of this, but she raves about the combination of sweet potato and almond butter.

Just bought a sweet potato on today's veggie shopping spree, but now I'll have to get some almond butter.


Post via Sweet Eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment