Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's to everyone out there in blogland. Despite not having posted tons lately, I do still read all of the band blogs for inspiration and to keep up with what everyone is up to.

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has weight loss as a new year's resolution. Though I don't really like to think of it that way -- as temporary as a resolution can sometimes be. I've been thinking for a while now of a fresh approach to healthy eating as Alex and I have been trying to get pregnant. No luck yet but a lower weight will help I'm sure. I also have an appt with an OB on Monday.

I also think it'll be easier to eat healthy during pregnancy if it's not a new thing, so I'm wanting to start now.

My short-term goal is to lose a few before my next trip to New York for work. I'll be presenting and I've gained a few pounds since I was last in New York so that's a good goal. Plus I need my clothes to fit!

I'll be sure and update on how my efforts go. I have 2 weeks until I go to New York...

Then perhaps I should make dressing up for Valentines my next weight loss goal. Alex has promised to take me out to a super fancy restaurant here for a fun Valentine's date.

Post wedding I started putting less emphasis on weight loss goals (short term ones), and I definitely need to get back to that!




No comments:

Post a Comment