Monday, September 28, 2009

My bridal shower

So I had my bridal shower this past weekend. Thanks to all of my bridesmaids and my mom for hosting!

Thought I'd share a few pics. Me with my bow bouquet for the rehearsal above. Opening gifts below, and the last one is me in one of the the toilet paper wedding dresses we made. That one was made to look like my dress!

Although I'm not where I want to be weight-wise, at least I didn't cringe at any of the photos of myself. Especially seeing people I hadn't seen in so many years. I could not have said that 2 months ago!

If anything, this process has been enlightening about just how much weight I had gained this past year that I hadn't realized! In my head, I was 30 pounds lighter.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely time. When is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darl,
    In our head... we are always 30 pounds lighter! You look like you had a great time... that wedding will be here before you know it.
    PS Like that blue on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nov 7th! We're kicking into high gear now! Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete