Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's going well

So all it really took for me to get back on track this week was for me to just mentally "disallow" overeating. It's kind of an "off" switch. It's hard to explain, but I can manage turning off the temptation when I'm motivated, but just for periods of time. The problem is it usually wears off after a while.

That's the thing with the lap-band that makes it SO different from every other diet I've ever been on is that I *can't* quit. I feel so gross when I overeat. So even if that switch resets itself to on, that overindulging can only last so long.

As I've gotten used to it, I'm getting a bit hungrier, but the fill is supposed to take care of that. I tried to schedule one today until I realized the doctor's office closes really early...lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment