Sunday, June 21, 2009

A major announcement

So for any of you who've followed this blog, you know I've struggled with my weight for a long time. So recently, I've made a pretty major decision to undergo the lap-band procedure.

I've only told a few close friends, but I also plan to dedicate this blog to documenting the process. (Since I haven't given this web address to many people, only those who search for lapband or weight loss will find it.) Happy to share my story with the world, just less sure about telling work colleagues, acquaintances, etc.

The pics above were taken the day of the lap-band seminar at NYU when I decided I would go ahead with the surgery. (Goofy grin and all!) Ironically, yes, I am holding a bag of groceries in my before pic (ha!); however, it's a salad from Whole Foods if that helps at all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment