Saturday, July 25, 2009

Got my insurance approval!


Yay! I just got a call confirming that I am officially approved for insurance coverage!

I had my surgery scheduled knowing I had everything I needed for the surgery, but on occasion people get denied, so I'm super excited to finally be approved.

NYU called and confirmed I'll only have a $100 copay for the surgery which is phenomenal. All in all, I'll end up spending more than $1000 based on various expenses such as the nutritionist, psychologist, supplements, shakes, and hospital copay, but $1000 out of what probably costs $20,000 at the end of the day is pretty impressive!

On a side note, I'm watching What Not to Wear while I'm writing this. I just have to put this out there to all my friends and family watching, I'd really like to be nominated post weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment