Saturday, July 25, 2009

10 pounds lost!

First of all, super crappy picture. However, despite not being dressed up, I am still 10 pounds down!

I decided to go ahead and keep this pic to remind myself what I look like when I'm all scuzzed out not bothering to get done up. (Perhaps this will be a make-over in more ways than just weight loss!)

I have never lost weight as fast as on this liquid protein shake diet. 10 pounds in 5 days is completely absurd. I was a little sick yesterday, so some of that weight loss might be dehydration. I'm working to make sure I'm hydrated.

Plus, it's the first week and you always get the biggest numbers then.

Finally, I'll be doing a side by side before and after every week. As I begin to lose more weight, I'll get fancier with the before and after comparisons...


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's amazing. Glad to hear you're doing well with all the work events, too. Yay, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora! You rock! Thanks for all the great encouragement.

    I cringe everytime I see this terrible pic of myself I posted online however. Might just have to replace it!

    ReplyDelete