Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Good news!

I had two pieces of good news today. First off, I weighed myself this morning and was down 4 pounds from the weekend.

Whaaaaa?????

Crazy! Crazy good!!! So I'll take it! I'm sure it's partly water weight, blah blah blah, but it feels good and is great motivation to continue with this kick start diet we're doing that I recently posted about.  My husband Alex also weighed himself this morning and he's lost 3. (I never lose faster than him!)

The second piece of good news is that there are people out there reading this!!!  After having not posted in 2 years, I thought for sure I'd lost everyone, but when I logged in today, I saw blogger's analytics and could see that are a few hundred of you guys!  Those are new visitors starting when I started posting again. Yay! You rock! That is such fantastic motivation to keep posting and keep up with this knowing I'm not ALOOOONNNEEE!

If anyone feels inclined to comment or post, I'd love to hear from you and know where you live and anything you'd like to share about your own story -- and/or a link to your blog.

Woot woot! Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment