Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Do you guys get "diet" tired?

I'm really into this new eating plan. I'm enjoying the food, and I feel really satisfied.  My will to be thinner by my 40th is really strong, so I'm not feeling a ton of temptation to cheat so that helps too. Of course, it's early days.

I'm really liking that this fruit/veg/protein thing allows me to eat to be satisfied. I'm have a partial fill, could use some more, but I feel the band doing it's work too.

However, whenever I start watching what I eat, I have this thing early on where I just get super exhausted around 5pm or so. Under other circumstances, I'd just be ramping up at that time of day, but man i get POOOOOPED! Early in the day, however, I have better energy than usual. I don't feel as lethargic as usual.

Being so tired in the evening does make it a challenge to do my LONG evening dog walk and make our Vitamix soup though. But I power through. Tonight it was tough though.

If i remember correctly, some of this will past, but curious about you guys? Do you get too pooped to pop as well?



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I get really tired after I eat, but otherwise I'm fine. Definitely go in for a fill, and then you can just eat good food in small amounts, and let your band do the work for you. You don't have to feel deprived to get to your goal. You do have to work out though, so anything you can do to get you moving for 30 minutes at least 3x a week will help a lot!

    Weirdly, I miss the super excited losing phase you're about to be in. It feels so good to see success on the scale and to know you're getting closer to your goal. Definitely go in for a reasonable fill -- it will help a ton, just make sure you don't go too tight (or get another adjustment right away if that happens).

    ReplyDelete